The School Curriculum and Standards Authority website records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user's server address
- the user's top level domain name (e.g. .com, .gov, .au)
- the date and time of the visit to the website
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous website visited
- the type of browser used.
No attempt is being made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may lawfully inspect the service provider's logs.
Any information gathered by any means through the School Curriculum and Standards Authority website will:
- be used only for the purpose for which it is intended
- not be disclosed to any third party
- be stored securely on the School Curriculum and Standards Authority system.
- website analytics
- extranet login functionality
- text resize functionality.